Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Up to something...



I'm not exactly sure how he got himself into this position, but it didn't seem to bother him. Patrick is up to all sorts of things these days. He's at the point where he's smart enough to be dangerous. He is very fond of his tools (and his daddy's tools). Everything he plays with makes grunting and roaring sounds - he's such a little boy! He can be so sweet too, giving lots of kisses and hugs. Patrick also likes to share his food and drink with mommy and daddy. "Ahhh" and the cheerio comes right at my mouth! :)
His little sister, "Lucy", is doing just fine. I'm getting really excited! I've made a sun dress and have started collecting dresses and and pink things ;) I want to make hair bows too - so any spare ribbon you have would be appreciated :) Patrick is going to be a great big brother! I'll try and keep you a little more up to date!

No comments: