Sunday, September 26, 2010

4 months / 23 months

Today Lucy is 4 months and Patrick is 23 months!  I was looking at Patrick's 1 year old picture and was noticing how much he's grown in the last year.  He's such a little boy!  We were at the parish Fiesta today and there was a petting zoo.  Patrick had a great time!  He immediately grabbed a little chick with both hands.  "Bird! Bird!"....but it sounds more like "board" when he says it.  I think we all had a good time.  I enjoyed the horchata and carne guisada tacos.  Brian and I also split a funnel cake.  Ah, parish festivals are the best.  "Guinness?  Who has room for a Guinness when there's a tent full of awesome food!"  Anyway, I thought I needed to post some pictures of the kids. :D
Lucy giggles as Daddy sings to her.

Patrick grabbed a chick.

No comments: